The Schelle B5M Aluminum Rear Arm Mount D replaces the kit plastic part on a B5M and T5M. The design improves durability, ground clearance, and also ease of use to disassemble the rear suspension. The added strength of aluminum allows for a minimalist design using machined Delrin (TM) pivot balls to allow for perfect suspension alignment. The compact design keeps the mount high off of the chassis bottom to avoid dragging on jumps and landings. With the addition of a rear carbon fiber cap, Schelle is planning new inner hinge pins that allow for rear-pull in dis-assembling the rear end and changing anti-squat. Also available in blue anodize.
B5M Aluminum Arm Mount D Features:
- Increased durability at only 4.5 g total weight.
- Minimalist design increases ground clearance, won't drag on the jumps, won't wear off the anodizing.
- Added carbon fiber rear cap for rear-pull hinge pins (coming soon, new pins req'd).
- Machined pivot bushings for perfect alignment and reduced bending forces on hinge pins.
- Precision CNC machined, black anodized, laser-etched logo and machined with silver edges for a premium look and fit. Schelle mini decal included.
- Pre-Assembled, screws use 1.3mm or 0.050" hex wrench.
- Fits B5M and T5M.
Pro-Tips for Installation:
- Trim/grind the lower chassis mate tab off of the rear plastic bumper, this allows the unit to slide in and out without removing the entire tower/gearbox assembly.
- Trim the outer ears off of the plastic rear bumper for more ground clearance (any plastic part wider than the chassis).