The Avid AE B74.2 Ringer Shock Standoffs are a direct replacement for the kit standoffs, including (4) 13mm standoffs, and (4) Delrin™ pivot bushings. They are made of black anodized 7075 Aluminum with a 7mm nut and our Ringer design silver highlights at the base to blind your competition with. Each standoff is fully threaded to help prevent bent shock mount screws. The Delrin™ pivot bushings are designed to rest against the smooth standoff instead of the screw which extends the life of them however they can be replaced to help maintain a tight fit in your shock cap when needed.
- Avid AE B74.2 Ringer Shock Standoffs are a direct upgrade for the ASC92159 parts.
- 7075 Aluminum, black anodized with shiny silver highlights on 7mm nut.
- Fully threaded part which helps to prevent mount screws from bending so easily.
- Delrin™ bushings slip over the standoff instead of resting on threads which helps lengthen their longevity.
- Each package includes (4) 13mm standoffs, and (4) Delrin™ pivot bushings.
- Fits: AE B74.2, B74.1, B74